CHEF ZIENA SAQUALLAH
Healthy take on traditional sugar loaded bars.Only 5 ingredients.Super easy.The Medjool dates are the base and bottom of the snickers bar. Free from refine sugars, gluten free, dairy free.
· 22-25 Medjool dates
· ½ cup natural peanut butter
· 4 tbsp crushed peanuts
· 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
· 1 tsp coconut oil
· Sea Salt
1. Remove seeds from dates.
2. Press your dates onto a baking sheet to form a large bar.
3. Melt and drizzle your peanut butter over the top.
4. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top.
5. Melt your chocolate chips in small bowl.
6. Add coconut oil into the melted chocolate chips.
7. Microwave and stir every 30 seconds until melted.
8. Pour chocolate over the peanut covered date bar.
9. Top it off with some sea salt. (optional)
10. Place Snickers bar into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
11. Chocolate must harden.
12. Cut and enjoy.
Stove top and freezer
Chef Ziena Saquallah for
Pure Eats Co.
Qatar's First 100% Gluten